Thursday, July 7, 2011

new chapter
























Last night my dearest friend (pictured above) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who is going to grow into a person even more remarkable than her very own mother is today, I'm sure of it. This picture was taken just weeks before her life would be given the most amazing surprise ever- you're pregnant! I remember the night she shared her secret with me, my eyes welled up with pure happiness for her in less than an instant. We walked nearly 50 times around the same few blocks of the small downtown area we lived in, thinking of the future with only a positive outlook- that, and a million and one "what-if's." It was a special moment for me too in a way, as I've never had such a close friend of mine have a baby, or even any friend of mine really, but not someone as special as she is to me.

Ah, my heart is exploding with happiness for her and her family as well as her new little family, who has been officially three people, as of one day and a couple hours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment