Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beauty lately / Summer edition

Two summer beauty items I'm always collecting more in the warmer months are perfumes and nail polish. But, let's get real, I'm always collecting these things year round! I just happen to get really excited for the scents and colors being sweeter and brighter in the summer months. :)



Fresh Lemon Sugar Perfume /
I rediscovered this scent in the back of my New York City-esque skyline of perfume bottles I own. I forgot it's sweet, summery touches that I used to once spritz among my flowered tops and bright sundresses. I first purchased this scent in 2005, I think it's been long enough for the memories associated with that time to have faded- now on to some new ones!



Sula Paint & Peel Nail Polish /
These lovely little guys are a recent discovery that I can not get enough of. For 9 dollars, same as your standard OPI or Essie polishes, you get a nail polish color and a top coat all in one adorable portable package. The best part is there is no nail polish remover necessary, you can just peel each color off your nails when you're done. I've tested them as well and if you are careful and slow, they do peel off in one piece. I think these are great for travel!

2 comments:

  1. whoa cool i want those peelies.. i need some perfume, too!!! i don't have any.. i want something light and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really fun, you should look for them! i'm going to send you an email with some perfume suggestions, i know some good light and summery ones!

    ReplyDelete