Monday, August 22, 2011

Instagram weekend / August 20-21st, 2011


















1/ "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Stef and Kenny got married! They had an amazing ceremony in Kansas City, MO and I was so excited to see them. Here they are, looking beautiful and happy, seconds into their new lives together. <3 2/ A "fromwhereistand" photo of the ground after the ceremony ended. I never get tired of white flower petals. Or white flowers. Or just flowers in general... (She picked the most beautiful flowers too!)


















3/ The wedding topper to their cake was super cute. But duh, it's Stefanie and Kenny- they make everything cute! I love that they included their little pup Tooie. 4/ Meet the Kim's! A fun family photo booth of the three of them. :) It was fun having a photo booth running all night. I popped in several times and had a blast.


















5/ My outfit, for the evening wedding and reception. 6/ All the tiny hand made details from the S + K wedding were amazing. I had such a great time looking at everything, and a great time being there too!

2 comments:

  1. they are adorable and i love that he is on crutches! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they seriously are so adorable! you would have really liked this wedding carina, in fact i wish you were there with me! <3

    ReplyDelete